Terms of Service
Terms of Our Services
- Customer understands, acknowledges, and agrees that SEO LABS has no control over the policies of search engines or directories with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Customer’s web site may be excluded from any search engine or directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory entity. Some search engines and directories may take as long as two (2) to four (4) months, and in some cases longer, after commencement of plan to list and/or update Customer’s website. Occasionally, search engines and directories will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason.
- SEO LABS is not responsible for changes made to Customer’s website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine or directory rankings of Customer’s website.
Web Designing services:
- The Pages that we offer to design for each website defers as per the client requirement including Home Page and Price of the service varies accordingly.
- The website content and required images/videos shall be provided by the client in a legible and usable format. SEO LABS will not be liable for any copyright infringements that are caused due to materials submitted by the client.
- Any quotation is for website design & development cost only and doesn’t include content writing. The content writing is an additional charge to have to be paid by the client.
- The client shall provide the required links/details/codes of the video streaming that has to be integrated on the member page for the live streaming. SEO LABS is not liable for any losses caused by any software that is created for the client.’
- At any certain areas of development of website SEO LABS may require the products/services available from third-parties, and charges/cost of such products/services shall be paid by the client. Example: free call phone service, SMS confirmation/OPT service and auto-responder email system, etc.,
- The client shall provide all the required logins of cPanel / server or site admin area, and the logins shall be returned/handed over back to the client once the web designing project is completed. And the client shall change all the logins (passwords) of the website admin area, cPanel / server logins.
- Domain registration/renewal etc. charges are not included as a part of any project/proposal unless mentioned otherwise. If required; a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client.
- Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges. Once the website is Live the Project is considered to be done (Completed). Request for any changes or modifications on the website after completion shall be taken care only within 30 days of the completion of the project. A service fee shall be charged for changes or modification on the website after 30 days of free support.
- Any web design & development project doesn’t include the website maintenance package. The client may sign up with us for the website maintenance at any point of time if interested.
- Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will SEO LABS be liable for any delays caused by a change in the project brief.
- Any delays at client’s end may delay the project and proposed time-frames and may incur additional costs.
- SEO LABS will Endeavour but not obliged to correct errors, “bugs” or other issues are found in the website developed by us after the site is live.
- SEO LABS will not be responsible for any loss of earnings, compensation or costs incurred due to any work carried out by the Client, on behalf of the Client, or by any third-party agents appointed by the Client.
- SEO LABS is not liable for loss of earnings, compensation or costs incurred because of the unavailability of the website, servers, software or other material provided by its agents.
OUR PAYMENT POLICIES:
- Full payment is required before any service is rendered, including renewals. We will not purchase any 3rd party services on a client’s behalf until payment is made in full for those products and services.
- For term accounts, prepayment is due each term days following the date the account was established. Billing will continue until you cancel your Hosting Account and SEO Services. You may cancel at any time.
- Invoices are usually sent by e-mail automatically by our online billing system, unless another billing method is requested by you and agreed upon by both parties.
- The parties agree to hold each other’s Proprietary or Confidential Information in strict confidence. “Proprietary or Confidential Information” shall include, but is not limited to, written or oral contracts, trade secrets, know-how, business methods, business policies, memorandum, reports, records, computer retained information, notes, or financial information.
- The SEO LABS Term SEO Service can be cancelled at any time by contacting the Customer Care and informing them about the same.
- Once you have filed a cancellation ticket with email@example.com, please be patient as the Customer Care response time can range from 24-48 Hours. During this time, you will either be contacted by the customer care to inform that your Cancellation has been successful or they will call to gather more information about the cancellation ticket if they deem necessary.
- Cancellations can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Open support ticket via Helpdesk Upon cancellation, your account will be permanently deleted. SEO LABS is not legally bound to serve everyone; it may choose to serve a client at its own discretion.
Additional non-returnable / Non- Refundable items/services:
- Any types of off-page SEO campaigns / Link Building / Link Placement related Services.
- Digital contents such as articles, blog content, press release, copywriting contents.
- Inbound marketing digital services such as eBooks, documents, info graphic visual, video and other informative content.
- Web Hosting, Web Designing and related expenses.